How to add db node dynamicaly

Vladimir Ulogov gandalf@REDACTED
Tue Feb 29 23:51:22 CET 2000

Hello folks, another mnesia question:
How to add new db node and populate database from the existing ones. As
sample, I'm having two database nodes and wants to add new one. Is any
standard way to add a new db node without stopping existing nodes? Is
any db syncronisation tools for mnesia (something more complicated and
flexible then just copying of the *.DAT files)

--
%% Vladimir I. Ulogov (gandalf@REDACTED) AT&T Labs
"Where lands meets water. Where earth meets air. Where body meets