GS and GUIs

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu@REDACTED
Sun Dec 31 15:07:16 CET 2000

A few questions before the year is over :-)

I found a GUI builder for Tcl/Tk, named Visual Gipsy, and it's a lot easier
to use it than write the GUI code by hand, test it, be dissapointed by the
looks of the result, fix it, and so on...

I think it would be nice if not only TclTk code would be produced, but also
Erlang code, since gs and etk are both linked to Tk.

Is there any tool to read a Tk GUI procedure and output the equivalent GS
code? Or anything similar... Is it an interesting topic, or are most of you
use mostly the command-line interface?

I wish you a happy new year!
Vlad