ASN.1 enhancements: DER, open types, ...

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Thu Dec 7 11:12:28 CET 2000

On Thu, 07 Dec 2000, bertil@REDACTED wrote:

> At present we are working on an extension of the ASN.1 compiler to
> manage Information Objects (ITU-T specification X.681). However do we
> not have any plans to support ANY, since it no longer is a part of the
> ASN.1 standard.

We have the same problem with the ANY keyword.
On the "ANY" side: It is one of the keyword use in the CSTA phase 1, use in
some (old ?) autocom. CSTA phase 1 rely unfortunately on an old version of the
ASN.1 standard.
I think the problem is becoming somewhat tricky...

--
Mickaël Rémond          -  mickael.remond@REDACTED
                        -  http://IDEALX.com