Mnesia session

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Mon Aug 7 14:52:00 CEST 2000

Hello!

The IC Java BE is only for direct communication Java<->Erlang and uses the
erlang external communication protocol. This protocol is not the same as
CORBA IIOP/GIOP protocol. If you intend to use CORBA-communication you can
only use IC to create erlang-stubs, thus, you have to use JacOrb's
idl-compiler to generate java-stubs.

It is not necessary to compile CosNaming for Orber or JacOrb since it's a
part of the releases. If you want to use mnesia-session directly from java
(without using CORBA) then CosNaming is not needed

/Niclas