IG (was: Re: Relative efficiency of external interfacing methods )

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Sun May 23 01:41:20 CEST 1999

> Speaking of the C interface, what are the plans for IG ?
> At the moment it seems to rather limited, no handling of
> preprocessor directives like #ifdef, #include.. forward
> typedefs etc.. but it is very niffy for simpler
> Erlang to C calls. :)

IG is obsoleted and replaced by IC. However, I'm maintaining
it unofficially, and added a little enhancement recently (see
the GDC example in the User Contrib area). I've also put the
original documentation at: http://www.serc.rmit.edu.au/~tobbe/ig.html
NB: The syntax has changed a bit since then. Also this doc.
was written before SASL existed. However, it contains much
more examples than the current doc.

If someone want to improve IG then feel free to do so.

/Tobbe