Database questions

"mickael_remond"@REDACTED "mickael_remond"@REDACTED
Fri Mar 26 15:43:54 CET 1999

I have two questions concerning Erlang and databases :

- About Mnesia :
Is there a way to use several attributes as one key in a Mnesia table ?

- About SqlErlang :
SqlErlang has been written to interface Erlang with Oracle. Does someone
tried to modify this library to modify it to run with other RDBMS ?

And I will finish with a general questions about Erlang and databases :
What are the plans with Erlang and databases ? Will it smoothly include the
RDBMS library ? Will Erlang integrate interfaces to other RDBMS ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Mickael Remond