[erlang-patches] release_handler_1 improvements

Lukas Larsson <>
Thu Jul 7 10:38:44 CEST 2011


Hello!

During July most patch work has been put on hold due to vacations. We'll 
get back to you in August with an update!

Lukas

On 07/07/11 00:43, Joe Williams wrote:
> Anything I can do to help this patch graduate?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Joe
>
>
> -- 
> Name: Joseph A. Williams
> Email: 
> Blog: http://www.joeandmotorboat.com/
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/williamsjoe
>
> On Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Joe Williams wrote:
>
>> Updated this branch, please refetch.
>>
>> git fetch git://github.com/joewilliams/otp.git 
>> <http://github.com/joewilliams/otp.git> release_handler_1
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Name: Joseph A. Williams
>> Email:  <mailto:>
>> Blog: http://www.joeandmotorboat.com/
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/williamsjoe
>>
>> On Friday, June 10, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Joe Williams wrote:
>>
>>> Great, thanks!
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Name: Joseph A. Williams
>>> Email:  <mailto:>
>>> Blog: http://www.joeandmotorboat.com/
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/williamsjoe
>>>
>>> On Friday, June 10, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Raimo Niskanen wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 08:20:51AM -0700, Joe Williams wrote:
>>>>> Please fetch:
>>>>>
>>>>> git fetch git://github.com/joewilliams/otp.git 
>>>>> <http://github.com/joewilliams/otp.git> release_handler_1
>>>>>
>>>>> This is a different branch with a better commit message and no 
>>>>> white space changes.
>>>>
>>>> Excellent. I will include your patch in 'pu' after rewording the
>>>> summary line to imperative form.
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> Name: Joseph A. Williams
>>>>> Email:  <mailto:>
>>>>> Blog: http://www.joeandmotorboat.com/
>>>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/williamsjoe
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Joe Williams wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Nothing specific, just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on how 
>>>>>> I dealt with a couple of corner cases in installing releases.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'll fix things up and get back shortly.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> Name: Joseph A. Williams
>>>>>> Email:  <mailto:> 
>>>>>> (mailto:)
>>>>>> Blog: http://www.joeandmotorboat.com/
>>>>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/williamsjoe
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 12:11 AM, Raimo Niskanen wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 03:41:37PM -0700, Joe Williams wrote:
>>>>>>>> Any thoughts/feedback on this patch? I realize it doesn't 
>>>>>>>> follow the guidelines 
>>>>>>>> (https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/Submitting-patches) exactly 
>>>>>>>> and will clean it up soon.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Anything in particular? I just got caught up in tideous merge work
>>>>>>> yesterday and missed to include your patch in 'pu', I was about
>>>>>>> to take it now.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> But if you have a cleanup I can wait for it...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>> Name: Joseph A. Williams
>>>>>>>> Email:  <mailto:> 
>>>>>>>> (mailto:)
>>>>>>>> Blog: http://www.joeandmotorboat.com/
>>>>>>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/williamsjoe
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Joe Williams wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> git fetch git://github.com/joewilliams/otp.git 
>>>>>>>>> <http://github.com/joewilliams/otp.git> 
>>>>>>>>> (http://github.com/joewilliams/otp.git) 
>>>>>>>>> (http://github.com/joewilliams/otp.git) release_handler
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>> erlang-patches mailing list
>>>>>>>>  <mailto:> 
>>>>>>>> (mailto:)
>>>>>>>> http://erlang.org/mailman/listinfo/erlang-patches
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> / Raimo Niskanen, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> erlang-patches mailing list
>>>>>>  <mailto:> 
>>>>>> (mailto:)
>>>>>> http://erlang.org/mailman/listinfo/erlang-patches
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>>
>>>> / Raimo Niskanen, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB
>>>
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> erlang-patches mailing list
> 
> http://erlang.org/mailman/listinfo/erlang-patches
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-patches/attachments/20110707/7164d50c/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the erlang-patches mailing list