[erlang-patches] Fixes for unicode handling in re module

Rory Byrne <>
Sun Jan 17 21:14:25 CET 2010


On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 05:07:57PM +0100, Björn Gustavsson wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Rory Byrne <> wrote:
> > I've added fixes for three unicode-related bugs in the re module:
> >
> >    git fetch git://github.com/jinsky/otp.git stdlib_re_unicode_fixes
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> I have removed some trailing whitespace (using
> "git rebase --whitespace=fix") and included the result in 'pu'.

Good tip, I fixed my branch. Sorry about that.

> I also thinks that the commit that introduces a failing
> test case should be combined with the commit that
> corrects the bug, in order to keep the history bisectable:
> 
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-bisect-lk2009.html
> 
> If you agree that is a good change, you can either
> combine the commits yourself or I could do it for you.
> If you have a strong reason for keeping the commits
> separate, I would like to hear about it.
 
Sounds good, don't know what I was thinking.

I used "git rebase -i" to squash the commits and then did a 
"git push --force ..." to update the remote branch. 

Hope this is what you had in mind. 

Thanks,

Rory


More information about the erlang-patches mailing list