[erlang-patches] Fixes for unicode handling in re module
Sun Jan 17 17:07:57 CET 2010
On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Rory Byrne <> wrote:
> I've added fixes for three unicode-related bugs in the re module:
> git fetch git://github.com/jinsky/otp.git stdlib_re_unicode_fixes
I have removed some trailing whitespace (using
"git rebase --whitespace=fix") and included the result in 'pu'.
I also thinks that the commit that introduces a failing
test case should be combined with the commit that
corrects the bug, in order to keep the history bisectable:
If you agree that is a good change, you can either
combine the commits yourself or I could do it for you.
If you have a strong reason for keeping the commits
separate, I would like to hear about it.
Björn Gustavsson, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB
More information about the erlang-patches