[eeps] EEP ???: Value-Based Error Handling Mechanisms

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 05:19:58 CET 2018

Can you just quit being an asshole on the list? At this point you’re not
bringing a whole lot of new points to the discussion. Your opinion is well
known.

If you really must vent about how shitty the idea is, please do so to me in
private instead of polluting everyone’s inbox and instilling an atmosphere
that is refractory to people submitting EEPs in the future.