[eeps] EEP ???: Value-Based Error Handling Mechanisms

Raimo Niskanen raimo+eeps@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 10:08:34 CET 2018

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 09:49:20AM +0100, e@REDACTED wrote:
> On 11/27/18 09:44, Raimo Niskanen wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 04:36:04PM -0500, Fred Hebert wrote:
> >> Hi Raimo,
> >>
> >> any idea if this is due for some OTP committee discussion any time soon?
> >
> > I'll remind them...
>
> i am going to use Erlang for a YUUUGE project.
> please, please, please, forget to remind them.
> i do not want to migrate to other lingo.

If sarcastic, ok.  Haha - yes we know that you are against the EEP.

If not - not following the process is not the way to do it!
And should the EEP be accepted, what prevents you from not using the
feature i.e why should a feature you do not have to use
be a showstopper for a future project?