[eeps] EEP 049: Value-Based Error Handling Mechanisms

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 15:36:16 CET 2018

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 8:45 AM Fred Hebert <mononcqc@REDACTED> wrote:

> - requires a full synchronisation of processes to allocate a unique ref

Lukas has kindly reminded me that for a few releases, this has no longer
been the case -- it's a per-scheduler synchronization, which is essentially
rather cheap since only one process runs under the current scheduler.

I maintain my other criticisms regarding lack of composability and safety
however.

Team nested cases (or *with *expression?) here ;)

- Fred.