[eeps] EEP: Split the atoms!

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Sun Oct 15 14:46:12 CEST 2017

I would very much like to re-awaken this eep as I see it has clear
benefits. Many times it would be very practical to be able to SAFELY create
atoms at run-time and not risk overflowing the atom table. For long lived
systems this can be crucial. And I could seriously need this in LFE. :-)

Are there any serious problems with adding this except for the case that
some code may become a little slower?

Robert