[eeps] Multi-Parameter Typechecking BIFs

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Wed Feb 25 12:27:04 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:17, mats cronqvist <masse@REDACTED> wrote:
>  The proposal is to allow inlined type checks. My opinion is that
>  'when' was a mistake. That seems plenty clear to me, and I think
>  we've once again reached the point were you're actively trying to
>  misunderstand.

Hello Mats,

I won't get in-between you and Richard here :-) but I don't see
exactly what your suggestion was about what the right replacement to
when is. It is probably because there are so many threads in this
discussion and I can't focus enough to find it. Would you mind
explaining it again very briefly?

best regards,
Vlad