[eeps] Request for comments on EEP-25 "Unnesting cases"

Camille Troillard tuscland@REDACTED
Fri Dec 19 15:37:05 CET 2008

Hey everyone,

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu55@REDACTED> wrote:

> > I for one find it acceptable. The "; or case" construct is ok -
> > perhaps not extremely elegant, but conveys the meaning
> > very well.
>
> This was the only aspect I was about to comment on too. Maybe "; else
> case" sounds better?

I find this new construct very useful and helps keeping things neat instead
of deeply nested.
However I am also concerned by the "or" keyword.
This may sound stupid but, on many keyboard the 'R' and the 'F' are very
close, making OR and OF even more similar.

I like "; else case", but before reading Vlad's post, I was about to suggest
"; other case".

Best,
Cam