Old PLT file?

Michael L Martin mmartin4242@REDACTED
Tue Mar 29 22:20:05 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

We are doing our CI on github. We cache the PLT so that we don't have to
rebuild it every time, and this mostly works fine, but occasionally
dialyzer (or, rather, "mix dialyzer", as this is an Elixir/Phoenix
application) determines that the PLT is old and the workflow is aborted.

My question is, what makes a PLT file "old"? We very seldom change
versions of OTP or Elixir, nor do our dependency versions change very
often, yet we get into this situation a lot more often than I believe we
should. If I could understand a little better about what makes a PLT
old, perhaps I could solve this issue.

Thanks,

Michael Martin