[ANN] Khepri 0.2.1 - A tree-like replicated on-disk database library

Jean-Sébastien Pédron jean-sebastien.pedron@REDACTED
Sat Feb 19 15:33:35 CET 2022

On 19/02/2022 10:39, Frank Muller wrote:
> Would it be possible to have a syntactic sugar(parse_transform)  for
> wildcards:
>
> Ret=khepri:get("/stock/wood/_"
>
> instead of:
>
> PathPattern=[stock,wood,#if_node_matches{regex=any}].

Hi!

String-based paths are already supported:

     1> khepri_path:from_string("/shoe/*/flipflop").
     [shoe,{if_name_matches,any,undefined},flipflop]

Most functions in the `khepri` module accept string-based paths. The
`khepri_machine` functions don't however.

I have plan to greatly improve the syntax and make `khepri_machine`
accept string-based paths too so the API is uniform.

That said, those paths are parsed at runtime. Would you find it
convenient to have a parse_transform module so they are parsed at
compile time?

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron