[ANN] Khepri 0.2.1 - A tree-like replicated on-disk database library

I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya okaprinarjaya@REDACTED
Fri Feb 18 15:36:31 CET 2022

>>> The release notes of 0.2.0 [2] describe the highlights of Khepri 0.2.x
>>> in detail, but I would like to quickly talk about the biggest one:
>>> triggers and stored procedures!

Triggers in an RDBMS database are a nightmare. I never use trigger in MySQL
/ PostgreSQL / etc RDBMS.
I worried the trigger feature in Khepri will also become a nightmare.
Please reconsider adding a trigger feature.

Pada tanggal Jum, 18 Feb 2022 pukul 19.21 Jean-Sébastien Pédron <