Building Erlang Projects Offline

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Thu Feb 3 21:35:56 CET 2022

There was an issue installing rebar3 or building a project with it? You can download the pre-built escript https://s3.amazonaws.com/rebar3/rebar3 -- the only time you should need to go outside the internal network.

The only time rebar3 should be hitting the network is if you have dependencies for it to fetch.

Is it hitting the network when it shouldn't or is it a case like you want it to use a local copy of dependencies?

Tristan