Erlang shell evolutions

Richard O'Keefe raoknz@REDACTED
Tue Apr 12 05:21:17 CEST 2022

So what I feared has come to pass.  There is discussion about
what might change in Erlang that is NOT being reflected here.
(I see a bunch of discussion around the lists module that I
would have taken part in had it been here.)
The people in this mailing list are not second class citizens.
No, we are third class.
This is a real kick in the teeth.  I am not happy.