options for high-throughput connections between nodes

Karl Nilsson kjnilsson@REDACTED
Fri Apr 1 12:48:38 CEST 2022

Osiris is quite a different type of thing to the other ones in your list in
that it will always first write terms to disk and only then replicate them
(over TCP). That said it could do a decent replication job if you want a
local buffer to decouple the production of terms from the replication part.
Osiris does still need a dist erl connection for coordination messages and
you'd have to modify the quorum commit semantics to fit your use case (e.g.
a "leader" member on the production side and a "replica" member on the
other side).

Cheers
Karl

--