Erlang on Android

Dominic Letz dominic@REDACTED
Sat Sep 18 11:12:01 CEST 2021

Thanks, I guess I'll have to dig into the code to understand better. There
must be a reason why OTP doesn't just fork early in the boot process to
keep around another (or multiple other) child processes for the
erl_child_setup use case. Maybe there is/was a platform where that is not
an option. Once I get more time or when this gets urgent I'll revisit.

Anyone knows about iPhone targets?

Mikael Pettersson <mikpelinux@REDACTED> schrieb am Fr., 17. Sep. 2021,
14:03: