Missing Scope Rules Description in Erlang Reference Manual

Yao Bao free7by@REDACTED
Fri Sep 17 02:23:11 CEST 2021

Hello,

I'm trying to understand the scope rules which Erlang has.

As far as I know, Erlang has no global scope (data), and the local scope is based on function clauses. Is there anything else related to scope rules but I am not aware of?

I explored the documentation, but cannot find the description/definition of scope rules in it (Erlang Reference Manual).
If we missed this description/definition, should we add it into the reference manual?

Yao