Lasp language on OTP 24

Massimo Cesaro massimo.cesaro@REDACTED
Wed Oct 20 08:34:53 CEST 2021

Dear all,
I recently updated a few repos to bring the lasp and partisan packages to
OTP 24, and I'd like to share with the community this effort.

The main change was to remove the lager dependency because of the parse
transforms, and use the OTP logging infrastructure instead.

I'm testing the updated versions as a drop in replacement into existing
applications, and so far the only side effect is an overall increase of
performance.

You might fork the repos for
partisan: https://github.com/Inkwell-Data/partisan/tree/no_lager
lasp: https://github.com/Inkwell-Data/lasp/tree/no_lager
lasp-pg: https://github.com/Inkwell-Data/lasp_pg/tree/no_lager
plumtree: https://github.com/Inkwell-Data/plumtree/tree/no_lager

All the projects have been compiled with OTP 24.1.2

PR submitted, though some repos are archived.

Best,
Massimo