erlang cluster partitioned

saket chaudhary saketcmf@REDACTED
Tue Nov 30 06:57:35 CET 2021

There're no firewalls to speak of. Things do work as is all the time except
when we hear of network activity with router or switch upgrades in some
parts that we've got no control of. But our app needs to be resilient to
that. Things also work when the entire cluster gets restarted.

What must be done to make sure we have a fully formed mesh that can
withstand temporary disruptions and heal itself eventually? Should I write
something that ensures every node pings every other node in the cluster
that's statically configured?