Read the blog post about highlights in OTP 24.0

Igor Clark igor.clark@REDACTED
Sat May 15 01:20:49 CEST 2021

Thanks loads to the OTP team for all this. All of these updates look excellent. In particular the JIT seems amazing, a huge effort to significantly improve performance all round, and the error reporting improvements are going to help a lot. (Especially in ETS.) Really appreciate the work that’s gone into this.

Thank you.