Non-unique process names in observer

Nathan Long him@REDACTED
Fri Jul 30 15:44:00 CEST 2021

I missed this thread and started trying to implement this myself, but
you've gotten further, so I'll leave it to you. I agree that the proc_lib
piece is by far the hardest, and I think it's a clever idea to put that off
and see if the idea gains enough momentum to have more explicit support.

Thanks for working on this! I'm excited to see how it goes.