trap_exists and cowboy ws

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri Jul 16 12:10:43 CEST 2021

Hey,

It's expected because connection processes also act as supervisors, but
there's no reason it should trap exits once the connection has switched
to Websocket. Please open a ticket or PR to make the connection switch
back to NOT trapping exits when switching to Websocket.

Cheers,

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu