PRO (was: PEEP: Annotate difference [...])

Michael P. empro2@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 18:15:50 CET 2021

:-)

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:25:40 +0100
Raimo Niskanen <raimo+erlang-questions@REDACTED> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 04:23:13PM +0100, Michael P. wrote:
> >
> > The annotation would reduce the need to "count" variables,
> > reducing the effort to maintain the sequence.
>
> Sorry, I do not see that.
> That sounds like rebinding, which this operator is not about

I don't either. :-))

This is one thing I am going to dig up examples for,
this will all be easier to understand via induction
(instead of deducting examples from general claims).

I have explained somewhere, every claim is electromagically
its own counter-claim.

I simply picked a claim that happened to present itself,
put it here to make my idea clearer to others (and myself :-).

~M

--

¡Menos economia! - ¡Mas econotuya!

Less economy! - More econoyou!