Erlang re docs

Austin Ziegler halostatue@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 05:29:51 CET 2021

Erlang RE is based on PCRE2, so starting with a PCRE tutorial is
likely to help understanding of Erlang RE. (I mostly use re via
Elixir’s re support, but I have to look at Elixir, Erlang, and PCRE
documentation from time to time to understand certain features.
Fortunately, it’s all fairly similar to Onigmo, the Ruby re library
I’m most familiar with.)

-a

--
Austin Ziegler • halostatue@REDACTEDaustin@REDACTED