New EEP draft: Pinning operator ^ in patterns

Michael P. empro2@REDACTED
Thu Jan 28 17:16:47 CET 2021

:-)

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 13:30:50 +0100
Raimo Niskanen <raimo+erlang-questions@REDACTED> wrote:

> Still I think that if e.g WhatsApp and Klarna left Erlang for something
> else the Erlang community would be in a much worse position.

I wish they would replace it with Java,
like Ericsson did ... tried .... >;>

    >C2 "The more people contribute to a project,
         the more its result approaches mediocrity."

I say, I say, I say

This is somehow associated with _D. Knuth_ in my brain,
but I cannot trace it.

> "forecefully"...

No. R. Carlsson appears single-minded, some might even say narrow-minded,
but he analysised code and dug up examples -- far from "forcefully".

~M

--

Never attribute to malevolence or stupidity,
what might be explained as a simple misunderstanding.