New EEP draft: Pinning operator ^ in patterns

Michael P. empro2@REDACTED
Wed Jan 27 16:22:28 CET 2021

:-)

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:41:29 +0100
Richard Carlsson <carlsson.richard@REDACTED> wrote:

> Here's another one I should have answered earlier. Although it's no secret

No! not unless you get paid for it and have nothing else to do. It is like that complaint about ROK being silent: it is completely fine. He (or anyone) wants to travel the West Island for a change? Fine. He wants to simply walk away and go save the kakapo? Fine. And, of course, it is desirable that people take their time using the upper half of their heads before using the lower one.

I am afraid, that that is all I can do to support you -- for the time being, that is. For a while I was a bit lost in the ring. Now I have drifted near the opposite corner. When I have understood why, I will be the first to join and support you in your corner and help crush myself :-)

I really wish you and the dark lord swapped sides ... for a while ...

Meanwhile you might want to ask yourself this question:

What is more important? To know if something is bound,
or why it is, to what and whether it should be?

~M

--

Normality is merely a question of quantity,
not of quality.

Normalität ist nur eine Frage von Quantität,
nicht von Qualität.