gen_smtp: be notified on failed delivery message

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Wed Jan 13 19:30:47 CET 2021

Thanks for the pointers Marc.

Do I need to implement the server part to check for errors? Can’t the
gen_smtp “client” be notified in case of misspelled address (or unresolved
domain, MX, etc.)?

/Frank