Customize Common Test Reports?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Tue Jan 12 02:44:45 CET 2021

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 6:23 PM Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED> wrote:
> I have a function that does both ct:comment and ct:log so the
> title/description is shown in both the table and on the individual test
> case's page. It's super useful, I put paraphrasing of RFCs in there so I
> know immediately what the test is about.

I implemented exactly that and yes, the results are satisfying.

While I would prefer another column using the comment column (ct:comment/1)
works well enough and is super easy. If it bothers me enough in the
future I'll make
a contribution which adds a hidden column you can enable with CSS.

I discovered that ct:log/1,2,3,4,5 allows HTML so I was able to easily
add a table
which mimics that in the test specifications. I use one userdata tag
for each row.
The results are quite satisfying.

--
     -Vance