Customize Common Test Reports?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Mon Jan 11 11:07:33 CET 2021

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 5:01 PM Roger Lipscombe <roger@REDACTED> wrote:
> As I see it, your simplest option is to write your own CT hook that
> generates your own HTML report and writes it to a separate file

Well I don't want it THAT badly.  :)

> That assumes that userData is available to CT hooks -- I haven't checked.

Yes, we have ct:userdata/2,3.

For future Googlers the Comment column can be populated by returning
{comment, "Comments"} from the test case or by calling ct:comment/1,2 within
the test case.

My use case was about adding test case "title" and/or "description". I
have it in my mind
that in the far past this was part of the report but it may just be
that I was using
the comment column.

--
     -Vance