Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Thu Dec 16 16:44:41 CET 2021

Hi Fred,

I announced the new Erlangforums.com on October 26:th here
https://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2021-October/101583.html
and you are right that it did not explicitly say that the mailing list
should be deprecated. But it was indicated by the
" the Erlang Core Team will be focusing their time on the forum..."
The timeline and if it applies to all mailing lists is not decided yet.
Hope to announce that soon.

/Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson