read numbers

Hugo Mills hugo@REDACTED
Fri Dec 10 11:39:12 CET 2021

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 10:04:27AM +0000, Roger Lipscombe wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2021 at 08:36, Hugo Mills <hugo@REDACTED> wrote:
> >    Unless I'm very much mistaken, this code is for this year's Advent
> > of Code problems. (https://adventofcode.com/2021/about), so the set-up
> > is somewhat contrived.
>
> I'm *doing* this year's advent of code, and I didn't spot the connection... :)
>
> I did day 3 in Elixir:
> https://github.com/rlipscombe/advent-2021/blob/main/03/day03ex/lib/day03ex.ex,
> and I dealt with it character-by-character.

   I'm doing it in Z80 assembly language this year. So far I've got to
the second half of day 2 (a combination of a lack of time and some
problems in the assembler I've been writing have held me up).

   Hugo.

--
Hugo Mills             | SQL Server Enterprise
hugo@REDACTED carfax.org.uk | I think we have the answer to "what do idiots do