read numbers

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Thu Dec 9 19:33:38 CET 2021

Why not read it with

ok, Data} = file:read_file("binary.input"),

then split the binary to a list of lines

BinList = binary:split(Data,<<"\n">>,[global])

each element in the list is a binary like this:

 B = <<"1010101100">>

covert this to an integer with:

binary_to_integer(B,2)

and there you have your integer which you can do whatever you like with

Note, this is written on my phone so it is not tested, could be some
fauly detail

/Kenneth