Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Richard O'Keefe raoknz@REDACTED
Wed Dec 8 00:02:42 CET 2021

At least under US and NZ (Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015) law,
if someone harasses you on-line you can go through their ISP/e-mail service
provider.  If I understand correctly, the service agency can pass on a
court order without revealing anyone's identity, and if the offender
complies with the court order, all's well.  If the service agency cannot
reach the offender, now they have a problem.