I am close to using a behaviour as a pure interface and I feel dirty...

Fernando Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Tue Aug 24 23:53:55 CEST 2021

I'm not entirely sure if this will help but a while back I wrote two
articles and gave a talk about this subject. But I might have faced it from
a different angle.

These are the links:
- https://youtu.be/OWCYD1Q0COQ
- https://medium.com/erlang-battleground/erlang-behaviors-4348e89351ff
- https://medium.com/erlang-battleground/erlang-behaviors-d5bb30d5412b

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile by Brujo Benavides