ssl_client_session_cache size

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon Aug 23 11:45:13 CEST 2021

Hi!

Could you be a little more specific about the OTP-24 version. Is it 24.0 or
a patch version? Also it would be appropriate to create a github issue
instead of reporting it here, where you  also provide a small recreation
example.  As far as I know this has been an issue in the past but
should work for OTP-24. Our tests are passing, so we really need something
more to go on.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB