difficulty getting mnesia to work with cowboy web backend

Eric PAILLEAU eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Mon Oct 26 09:26:09 CET 2020

Hi Loïc,
indeed you are right. I was confused because my projects can be both
handled with rebar and erlang.mk.
But in the facts, .app or .app.src is necessary for Hex publishing, but
maybe because I use a rebar plugin for this. I didn't try erlang.mk plugin.

regards