Last copies of Joe Armstrong's thesis

eric koorn eric.koorn@REDACTED
Sat Nov 28 20:45:50 CET 2020

Hello Richard,

I would like to have a copy of Joe's thesis.

Regards Eric

On Saturday, November 28, 2020, Richard Carlsson <carlsson.richard@REDACTED>
wrote:
> Hello, all Erlangers!
> I've got a dozen original copies of Joe Armstrong's PhD thesis books,
"Making reliable distributed systems in the presence of software errors"
(2003), the last of his personal stash when he passed away.  They were
handed to me by his wife Helen to distribute in a suitable way, and we
decided to offer them to the members of the Erlang community, for a
symbolic sum.  These are paperback books, unread, about 280 pages in
length, weighing just over 500 grams.
> The books are available on a first-come-first-served basis, for a basic
price of $25 plus postage from Sweden, which should amount to between $10
and $30 depending on your country. Just reply to this mail if you want one.
Please keep in mind that I have no idea how many people will respond to
this, and that only 12 copies are available. I will post again when they
are all gone.
> The proceeds will be donated to the Sonic Pi project that Joe was a
contributor to. Note that for practical reasons I can only accept PayPal
for payments from outside Sweden.

--
Ciao, Eric Koorn