Implications of setting SIGCHLD in relation to NIFs

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Wed Nov 25 20:53:28 CET 2020

We use caffe + tensor-rt for video processing neural networks.  They
are tightly integrated with our video decoding code: it is very
important to run all this in a single process to save memory.

Flussonic unpacks protocols to frames, card decodes video, processes
it and sends output. All this is done in a single process or a
per-card process.

Not easy to debug, running separate process is easier and more
reliable of course.