Erlang performance in a container?

Adhiyaman raman adhiyaman@REDACTED
Tue Mar 31 11:47:42 CEST 2020

Hi,

     How many Erlang containers will you running in the host machine ?

     If you are running more than one container or if you are dependant
on an Erlang applications spanning more than one node there might be an
impact.

     All the containers map to single EMPD port on the host machine for
discovery.

hope this is helpful, Adhiyaman.T