Employment for erlangers

Александр Ульев aleksandr.uljev@REDACTED
Thu Mar 12 19:49:31 CET 2020

Hello everyone,
Not sure that it's the best place to ask this question, but in the end it's an erlang-questions list. I am really excited about Erlang and it's domain, so I'm driving into for some time already and I started thinking about getting a job as an Erlang software developer. Could you suggest any good resources besides job boards that I should take a look at? I've heard there's a Slack group, but I couldn't find the link anywhere. Telegram isn't helpful. I check some companies'/projects' websites that use Erlang, but it's not effective. I would be grateful for any advise.
Thank you in advance.