Mib generation

Gergely Buday buday.gergely@REDACTED
Tue Mar 10 10:44:24 CET 2020

http://www.snmplink.org/software/fordeveloper/#1

contains links to MIB software. Are those useful for your project?

-          Gergely

From: erlang-questions <erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED> On Behalf Of Nyirő Gergő
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 11:18 PM
To: erlang-questions <erlang-questions@REDACTED>
Subject: Mib generation

Dear list,

I try to write a simple snmp agent, which could expose the status of the registered systemd services.

The application config would contain a map of the required service name to the exported oids. I would like to generate a mib file from this oid list.

Parsing a mib file seams an easy task in erlang, but I didn't find example for generating mib file.

Does anyone have any experience with mib generation with erlang?

Thanks for any advice in advance,

Gergo