Projects using PropEr

Roberto Aloi prof3ta@REDACTED
Mon Mar 9 18:35:31 CET 2020

Hi Pablo!

One quick and dirty way to look for Erlang projects using PropEr would be
to use the GitHub search box and look for occurrences of:

-include_lib("proper/include/proper.hrl").
Unfortunately GitHub does not seem to provide the ability of sorting
projects by stars while searching, so one would need to scan the list of
results and look for good candidates (unless you are willing to create a
script which does just that).

OTP itself seems to have some property based tests. See:
https://github.com/erlang/otp/search?q=-include_lib%28%22proper%2Finclude%2Fproper.hrl%22%29.&unscoped_q=-include_lib%28%22proper%2Finclude%2Fproper.hrl%22%29.

Another approach could be to publish an experimental branch/fork of PropEr
with your improvements. That would enable other interested parties to try
your work out on their private repositories and give you feedback.

Good luck with your project!

Roberto