Supervisor child pid

Zsolt Laky zsoci@REDACTED
Wed Mar 4 06:03:33 CET 2020

HI Craig,

1. It is not necessary. I could use gproc as a registry for supervised proc_lib:spawned processes. Since supervisor itself has its registry, why should not I use that instead?
2. With thousands of medium lived processes (like session handling processes) I believe performance is important.

Kind regards,
Zsolt