HiPE to be removed in OTP 24?

Yao Bao by@REDACTED
Sat Jun 20 15:58:08 CEST 2020

Adding new layers into existing system is a very attractive tendency which need to be considered with serious cautions.

I think Erlang excels at its simplicity and obvious. Take module:function/arity as an example, we put a list of functions into one module, and that's all, no more layering.

I feel strong similarity between language design and system structure.

Cheers,
Yao